Ready to be wowed? The sixth annual Artisan Home Tour starts June 7! This year you have the chance to tour 21 spectacular new homes and 11 incredible remodeled homes on the Artisan Home Tour by Parade of Homes. You’ll see innovative technology, high-end finishes, and the latest home inspiration from the region’s most exclusive builders and remodelers.
BATC-Housing First Minnesota’s ticketed, high-end home event, the Artisan Home Tour, is set to open for its sixth season on June 7. This year, the tour features 21 incredible new homes open from 12-6 p.m. on June 7-9, 14-16, and 21-23. Plus, 11 artisan-quality remodeled homes will be open the final weekend, June 21-23.
Homes that are showcased on the Artisan Home Tour have each been designed and constructed with the highest level of architectural integrity, top-quality craftsmanship, and exceptionally high finish level. These million-dollar-plus residences from the region’s most exclusive homebuilders and remodelers also feature today’s most popular designs, materials, accessories, and colors.
Where Can I Get Tickets for the Artisan Home Tour?
We’re so glad you asked! A TourTicket (good for all homes) or a single-visit ticket is required for entry into the homes. TourTickets can be purchased at area Bachman’s at a discounted rate of $20. TourTickets can also be purchased online at ArtisanHomeTour.org for $25, or at the door of any home on the tour for $30. Discount coupons are also available at all area Holiday Stationstores for redemption online or at any Artisan home. For those interested in just visiting one or two homes, single-visit tickets are available for $5 at the door.
A portion of every ticket sold will be donated to the BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation. These funds help the Foundation continue its work building and remodeling homes for Minnesota’s homeless, veterans and others in need. Recent projects include a remodeled home for women in crisis, an apartment renovation for women going through addiction recovery and a new five-bedroom home designated as transitional housing for veteran women.
How Can I Find Details, Photos, and Maps?
All the homes on tour are featured online at ArtisanHomeTour.org, in the Parade Craze mobile app, and in the comprehensive Artisan Home Tour guidebook. Guidebooks can be picked up at Bachman’s ticket locations, and a digital version is available online at ArtisanHomeTour.org.
Downloading the Parade Craze app provides complete tour information on your phone. In addition to providing an easy-to-use, online ticketing application, the mobile app allows visitors to view homes (including photos) map out their tour route, and rate and comment on the homes they tour.
Where Are the Artisan Homes Located?
As you might expect, the majority of the region’s most exclusive homes tend to be built around the lakes. The 2019 Artisan Home Tour is no exception with many of homes around Lake Minnetonka.
Homes are found all across the metro area, from Victoria to Hudson, WI. New Homes are located in Orono (7), Edina (3), Eden Prairie (1), Greenwood (1), Hudson, WI (1), Lakeville (1), Medina (1), North Oaks (1), Prior Lake (1), Shorewood (1), Victoria (1), Woodbury (1) and Woodland (1).
Remodeled homes are located Edina (4), Excelsior (1), Golden Valley (1), Lake Elmo (1), Medina (1), Mound (1), Shorewood (1) and Wayzata (1). These 11 homes are open the last weekend of the tour.
Artisan Home Tour | New Homes
- 1 Nor-Son Custom Builders | 3050 Tuckborough Trail, Medina, Minnesota 55340
- 2 John Kraemer & Sons, Inc. | 1780 Deer Hill Court N., Orono, Minnesota 55356
- 3 Wooddale Builders, Inc. | 1180 Hunter Drive, Orono, Minnesota 55356
- 4 Hendel Homes | 3345 Fox Street, Orono, Minnesota 55391
- 5 Stonewood, LLC | 1925 Fox Street, Orono, Minnesota 55391
- 6 Lecy Bros. Homes & Remodeling | 1090 Heritage Lane, Orono, Minnesota 55391
- 7 Gordon James Construction, Inc. | Casco Point Road, Orono, Minnesota 55391
- 8 Mark D. Williams Custom Homes, Inc. | Casco Point Road, Orono, Minnesota 55391
- 9 City Homes, LLC | 6445 Hawks Pointe Lane, Victoria, Minnesota 55331
- 10 Gonyea Custom Homes | 5945 Prestwick Court, Shorewood, Minnesota 55331
- 11 Narr Construction, Inc. | 21550 Excelsior Boulevard, Greenwood, Minnesota 55331
- 12 Denali Custom Homes, Inc. | 18320 Breezy Point Road, Woodland, Minnesota 55391
- 13 Carl M. Hansen Companies | 5150 Ridge Trail, Edina, Minnesota 55436
- 14 Kroiss Development, Inc. | 6205 Spruce Road, Edina, Minnesota 55343
- 15 City Homes, LLC | 6142 Kellogg Avenue, Unit #100, Edina, Minnesota 55424
- 16 Michael Paul Design + Build | 10075 Sapphire Skies, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55347
- 17 Highmark Builders, Inc. | 15268 Fish Point Road, Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
- 18 SD Custom Homes | 19443 Iteri Avenue, Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
- 19 Custom One Homes | 5117 Woodlane Alcove, Woodbury, Minnesota 55129
- 20 Divine Custom Homes, LLC | 288 Salishan Drive, Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- 21 Bruce Lenzen Design Build, LLC | 54 E. Oaks Road, North Oaks, Minnesota 55127
Artisan Home Tour | Remodeled Homes
- R22 Ispiri, LLC | 9369 Lake Jane Road N., Lake Elmo, Minnesota 55042
- R23 Puustelli USA | 4400 Tyrol Crest, Golden Valley, Minnesota 55416
- R24 w.b. builders | 4518 Drexel Avenue, Edina, Minnesota 55424
- R25 Sicora Design Build | 3517 – 54th Street W., Edina, Minnesota 55410
- R26 City Homes, LLC | 6013 Chowen Avenue S., Edina, Minnesota 55410
- R27 Revision, LLC | 4801 Rolling Green Parkway, Edina, Minnesota 55436
- R28 Schrader & Companies | 70 Interlachen Lane, Wayzata, Minnesota 55331
- R29 Ispiri, LLC | 60 Wildhurst Road, Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- R30 Lecy Bros. Homes & Remodeling | 4385 Enchanted Point Road, Shorewood, Minnesota 55364
- R31 Landmark Building Contractors, LLC | 5259 Bartlett Boulevard, Mound, Minnesota 55364
- R32 Water Street Homes, LLC | 3630 Arrowhead Drive, Unit #1, Medina, Minnesota 55340
Thank you to our sponsors