These four incredible residences have been hand-selected by our BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation as the 2019 Spring Parade of Homes Dream Homes. These stunning homes from City Homes, Mark D. Williams Custom Homes, Stonewood, and Sustainable 9 Design + Build will leave you in awe. Plus, a $5 tax-deductible entry fee to each of these four homes will go to the BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation to support their mission of building and remodeling transitional housing facilities for Minnesota’s homeless, veterans, and others in need.
Minnesota Modern Mountain Lodge
Sustainable 9 Design + Build
Parade Home #38 | 664 Peninsula Point Road, Shakopee, MN
3,591 SQ. FEET
- Crafted by award-winning builder Sustainable 9 Design + Build, this home is exquisitely situated on a .94-acre lakeshore lot within the secluded, wooded community of The Peninsula at Lake O’Dowd in Shakopee.
- Bask in the southern sun from the screened porch while soaking in the exquisite views of the south bay of Lake O’Dowd.
- Fall in love with the design-forward features like the huge master bath featuring a 12-foot shower with vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light, a freestanding metal staircase with floating treads, and smoked white oak flooring that flows underfoot.
- The dream kitchen will inspire culinary delights with custom walnut cabinetry, Cambria countertops including a waterfall island, and a built-in espresso machine to start your day.
- Designer details continue in the inviting lower level including a wet bar with custom chevron wine racking, a backlit wood-slat feature wall, and an exercise room with a custom wall mural.
- The ELAN whole-house automation system seamlessly connects the entire home, from audio to security and everything in between.
- This home takes energy efficiency to the next level, receiving the EPA’s Indoor airPLUS Certification for superior indoor air quality and the DOE’s ENERGY STAR Certified Home designation.
- Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, energy-efficient masterpiece set on 124 feet of private Lake O’Dowd shoreline!
City Homes, LLC
Parade Home #48 | 3810 Sheridan Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN
3,800 SQ. FT
- This distinctive naturally modern residence adjacent to the Minneapolis Chain of Lakes is a sophisticated masterpiece you won’t want to miss.
- A welcoming façade features a galvanized metal-roofed porch, graceful gabled entry, and plentiful Marvin Integrity windows.
- Entertain with aplomb in the open concept main level that showcases its unique setting with views and natural light via both the sunroom and screened porch.
- Gourmet kitchen delights with textural elements you’ll love: white lacquer/stained wood vertical-grain cabinets, waterfall stone island, and Wolf/Subzero appliances.
- Tucked away are the butlers’ pantry and walk-in shelved pantry to keep the kitchen neat and ready for any party.
- The convenient mudroom offers a huge walk-in closet and easy access to the turned staircase.
- Your own elevator makes three floors feel like one.
- Retreat upstairs to your own resort-like master suite with coffee bar, spacious bedroom, and adjacent sitting room with a sleek linear fireplace and charming open-air balcony.
- Gorgeous master bath boasts a sublime soaking tub, oversized shower, and an enormous walk-in closet.
- A second en-suite bedroom, laundry, and a compact office ensures the upper level is equipped for today’s busy lifestyle.
- Wait, there’s more to love in the lower level with its wet bar, media room, bath, plus third bedroom!
- Details are truly extraordinary from the custom beams, hidden operable shades, and porch fans to the special plaster finished fireplaces and refined light fixture selections.
Parade Home #99 | 4672 Palmer Pointe Road, Minnetrista, MN
4,670 SQ. FEET
- Graciously inviting each guest inside, this dream home’s exterior showcases detailed stonework and a barrel-vaulted entry that set just the right tone against the shores of Lake Minnetonka.
- Exquisite craftsmanship is found around every turn, from the extensive crown molding to the timber mantels set atop multiple fireplaces throughout the home.
- The chef-inspired kitchen comes equipped with a 10-foot island and flows seamlessly into the formal dining room.
- Two convertible screen porches with infrared heaters are the perfect locations to soak in the picturesque views, while the grill deck offers an additional option for lakeside entertaining.
- Indulge in the opulence of the owners’ suite including the fireplace in the bedroom and freestanding tub in the spa-bath.
- Two additional bedrooms, an office, and a laundry room complete the second level.
- The bar and wine cellar in the lower level provide a posh place to entertain, with intricate stonework and an arched doorway unifying the design.
- One of the must-see features in this dream home? The custom workshop in the garage—the perfect place for projects all year round.
Mark D. Williams Custom Homes
Parade Home #118 | 681 Shawnee Woods Road, Medina, MN
5,435 SQ. FEET
- Built for lovers of light, this home has an abundance of Pella windows that drench every room in natural light and provide the perfect frame for the stunning views of the Medina Country Club.
- Exquisite craftsmanship dazzles at every turn, with white oak floors, custom newel posts, beams, shiplap, wainscoting, and crown molding found throughout the main floor.
- Escape to the owners’ oasis featuring a vaulted tray ceiling in the bedroom, expansive dual shower heads in the bathroom, and a master vanity with windows surrounding the mirrors.
- The gourmet kitchen is filled with custom cabinetry and leads out to the sunroom—a relaxing retreat to watch the sunset and enjoy an evening by the fireplace.
- The expansive deck and patio offer a stunning setting for grilling and entertaining.
Dramatic details shine with 14-foot ceilings, painted beams, and a stone fireplace juxtaposed with a mahogany armoire crafted to hide the TV.
- The lower level is the ultimate entertaining space with a recreation room, wet bar with drinks on tap, and pool table with custom cue cabinets.
- Knotty alder beams, white oak cabinets, and painted iron ore accents transport you.
- In the kids’ loft, a shiplap bunk room with a built-in bookshelf is the perfect place for the homeowners’ grandchildren to call their own.
- A bathroom and gaming area complete the grandchildren’s retreat and give them one more reason to stay up late!