Parade of Homes Models Open May 28-June 14 with New Policies
Starting May 28, model homes will safely reopen with access limited to 10 people at a time. Builders from the Spring Parade of Homes will have homes open 12 – 6 p.m., Thursdays through Sundays through June 14. Following Gov. Walz’s Executive Order 20-56, homebuyers will be able to shop for homes in person with added safety precautions and social distancing measures, along with the additional virtual capabilities.
Our highest priority remains everyone’s health and well-being, which means things will look a little different when shopping for homes in person. We continue to monitor the situation, and our builders have implemented a series of safety recommendations to keep visitors safe.
- Parade of Homes models will be open May 28–June 14, Thursdays–Sundays from 12–6 p.m.
- All homes will have a maximum occupancy of 10 people.
- All visitors are strongly recommended to wear a mask.
- Follow social distancing practices everywhere.
- To reduce the surface contact, refrain from touching cabinet doors and lights. Some small rooms may be roped off.
- All high touch surfaces will be frequently sanitized.
- All participating builders with models open May 28-June 14 will be required to sign off that they have completed a COVID-19 safety preparedness plan mandated in the governor’s order.
- Homes on the site will be open during this time unless otherwise marked as virtual only or not available for showing.
Housing First Minnesota is committed to the safety of the community, and we urge everyone to follow CDC, federal and state recommendations regarding COVID-19.