Fall Parade of Homes COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Details
This fall, homebuyers will be able to shop for homes in person with added safety precautions and social distancing measures, along with the additional virtual capabilities during the Fall Parade of Homes and Remodelers Showcase.
Our highest priority remains everyone’s health and well-being, which means things will look a little different when shopping for homes in person on the Parade of Homes. We continue to monitor the situation, and our builders have implemented a series of safety recommendations to keep visitors safe. As you tour, please follow these guidelines:
- Parade of Homes models will be open Sept. 12-Oct. 4, Thursdays–Sundays from 12–6 p.m.
- Remodelers Showcase models will be open Oct. 2-4 from 12-6 p.m.
- All homes will have a maximum occupancy of 10 people. If the model is full, please wait until you are notified by the host that it’s acceptable to enter.
- Masks are required. Please come prepared with your own mask.
- Maintain 6 ft. social distancing. Maintain this distance while waiting to enter the home, talking to those working in the home, and touring the home. This may require waiting to enter a hallway or a room until the people ahead of you have left the area.
- Do not touch surfaces. Please do not open cabinet doors and do not touch surfaces. Some small rooms may be roped off.
- All high touch surfaces will be frequently sanitized.
- All participating builders will be required to sign off that they have completed a COVID-19 safety preparedness plan mandated in the governor’s order.
- Check ParadeofHomes.org home listings for updates on home availability. Homes on the site will be open during this time unless otherwise marked as virtual-only or not available for showing.
If you are sick, please do not attend. Instead, use the hundreds of virtual tours at ParadeofHomes.org. Contact the builder to set up a private showing at a later date.
Housing First Minnesota is committed to the safety of the community, and we urge everyone to follow CDC, federal and state recommendations regarding COVID-19.