Parade of Homes COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Details
This spring, homebuyers will be able to shop for homes in person with added safety precautions and social distancing measures, along with the additional virtual capabilities during the Parade of Homes and Remodelers Showcase.
Our highest priority remains everyone’s health and well-being. As you tour, please follow these guidelines:
- Parade of Homes models will be open March 12-April 10, Thursdays–Sundays from 12–6 p.m.
- Remodelers Showcase models will be open April 8-10 from 12-6 p.m.
- Masks are recommended for all. Please come prepared with your own mask.
- If you are sick, stay home. Contact the builder for options on setting up a private showing or virtual tour at a later date.
- Maintain social distancing. This may require waiting to enter a hallway or a room until the people ahead of you have left the area.
- Do not touch surfaces. Please do not open cabinet doors and do not touch surfaces. Some small rooms may be roped off.
- Check ParadeofHomes.org home listings for updates on home availability. Homes on the site will be open during this time unless otherwise marked as virtual-only or not available for showing.
Housing First Minnesota is committed to the safety of the community, and we urge everyone to follow CDC, federal, and state recommendations regarding COVID-19.